Friday 25 January 2013

Outfit of the night

On Saturday night last week my boyfriend and I went out for his brother's going away party. Here's the outfit I wore:

Apologies, photo could be better but our house is so tiny it's so difficult to get a good spot to take a picture. Must think to take pictures earlier in the daylight in future!
Anyway, what I'm wearing:
 


Dress: I'm not sure where I got it, I'm nearly sure it was one of the smaller boutiques like Catch, etc, but it's from the brand Evita, it's pink with black velour spots, a black bow around the waist and it has a skater skirt, so it's really flattering, especially after Christmas!
Close up of the polka dots on the skirt


Jacket: I got from Only. I love it! It's a kind of t shirt material, it has 3/4 length sleeves and really cool studs on the lapels.

Studded lapels

Tights: Pennys
 
Boots: From Forever 21. Saving the best until last. These boots started at €32.99 (I think!), then reduced to €17.99, UNTIL I got to the till when I was charged €8.99! Greatest bargain ever! They black ankle boots with a glittery platform and heel.


The bargain boots
 

No comments:

Post a Comment