Friday 4 January 2013

VO5 Miracle Concentrate Argan Oil Treatment

Ok, so I haven't blogged in a while because being the clumsy person that I am, I fell and stood on my laptop. Needless to say it didn't survive. But for Christmas I got a shiny new laptop and am ready to blog again.

Ok, so something I have been loving lately and dying to blog about is VO5 Miracle Concentrate Intensive Leave in Treatment. This is an Argan Oil treatment which claims to reduce frizz, soften hair, add shine and reduce damage from blow drying.
My, almost finished, bottle of VO5 Miracle Concentrate
I had heard such great things about Argan Oil, but with most bottles costing about €20 I was reluctant to try it. I then came across this little gem which cost about €5 in Boots. The more expensive bottles may have been better value conatining more product since this little bottle is only 50 ml, however, since I didn't know how much I'd like it, there was no point splashing out on a big bottle.

This can be applied to wet or dry hair and comes with a dropper which is great to control the amount of the oil used. I have very long, thick, dry, curly hair and so I used 3-4 droppers to cover my hair and work it in from about the top of the ears down, I never really put any at the roots to avoid them looking greasy. I then brush it through to make sure it is evenly distributed. The first time I used it, I used it on my wet hair and just let it dry naturally. I was so impressed. As I mentioned my hair is very curly and often frizzy, after applying this, my hair was so much more relaxed, frizz was almost eliminated and I could leave my hair down for the day without adding any extra product. Pretty sure that was a first for me!

I use about 3-4 of these droppers on my dry, thick, almost waist length har

It did such a good job on my hair dried naturally, I decided to attempt to blow dry. I never blow dry my hair. It is too thick and frizzy. It never goes straight, it just gets big and fuzzy and awful, despite what brush, serum or anything else I use. So the fact that I coud put this in my hair, blow dry it and the result being, soft, tame, style hair that I didn't need to touch with a hair dryer or extra product means this product is nothing less than a miracle worker.

I rarely stay loyal to hair products because my hair is so difficult. This however is becoming a permanent fixture. I use it everytime I wash my hair and also apply it almost everyday when I brush it to keep my hair shiny and manageable (this probably will not work for everyone but I have very, very dry hair). Another huge bonus is its cheap! I'm nearly finished this bottle and I will definitely be repurchasing.

1 comment:

  1. Love this product.I am going to try it out this week for sure once I can get to the store to buy some. Jamaican Black Castor Oil

    ReplyDelete